Custom Pipe Marking Supplies
Pipe Markers are typically made using DuraLabel Premium Vinyl Tape. Some projects will require specialty supplies such as:
- Reflective Pipe Markers: Provide high visibility identification of pipes and valves in low-light areas.
- Pipe Grabber Pipe Marking Sleeves: Clear plastic blanks snap into place to provide a clean, smooth surface for labels to easily adhere to
- High temperature pipe markers: Can be used on pipes up to 300°F.
- High Performance Pipe Markers: Specifically designed for uses in environments where there is significant exposure to chemicals, heat, sunlight, high humidity and outdoor weathering.
- DuraLabel XPressPeel Premium Vinyl Tapes: Premium Vinyl Tapes are now available with a new XPressPeel liner to help make backing removal quick and easy.
Get a FREE Pipe Marking Wall Chart
Free full color, laminated pipe marking guide!
Pipe Marker Printers
DuraLabel has a wide variety of printers that are ideal for creating custom pipe markers.
DuraLabel 2000 Handheld Label Printer
DuraLabel PRO 300 Sign and Label Printer
NEW!! DuraLabel Toro Sign and Label Printer
DuraLabel 4000 Sign and Label Printer
DuraLabel 7000 Sign and Label Printer
DuraLabel 9000 Sign and Label Printer
DuraLabel also has supplies for other applications, such as wire and cable marking. Use the same printer for all your labeling and sign making needs.
Wire and Cable Marking
We also offer specialty supplies for labeling tiny wires for identification purposes. Two of DuraLabel's most popular wire and cable marking labels are Shrink Tubes and Self-Laminating Wire Wraps. These labels make it a snap to keep normally chaotic wiring sorted out.
Shrink tubes are made from a special polyolefin material that will shrink when heated. You can use your DuraLabel PRO 300 to print directly on the labels. The tube can then be slipped over the wire end, and once heated, the tube will shrink to a tight and lasting fit. DuraLabel Shrink tubes are completely permanent and give your wire identification a professional look.
Self-Laminating Wire Wraps
Organize your wiring in a jiffy with these wire wraps, printed with a DuraLabel PRO 300 or a DuraLabel 2000 PLUS.
Self-Laminated Wire Wraps are made of a cryogenic tape that is a first-of-a-kind in the labeling industry. "Self-laminating" labels will coil around themselves, and can be used on any wires and cables, whether they are terminated or not. A clear laminate (shown right) coils around the printed section to created a lasting layer of protection for your labels.
There are 6 colors available for these professional-style wire markers. Color-coding quickly and efficiently gets wire and cable identifications in easy to see order.